Union485 Flat Shoals Ave SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30316
The hottest new Underground venue in Atlanta. We will bring the hottest EDM, ELECTRO, HIP HOP, and underground artists to Atlanta with an admission anyone can afford!
- Travel and Parking:
- You may catch the number 34 or 107 Marta bus to Union EAV
Public on-street parking along Flatschoals rd Street and parking lot is available
You may park for free in lots located across the street and behind Union EAV.
Join The Producers Swap Meet Movement
To Get More Information On Producers Swap Meet Drop Your Info Below.
Producers Swap Meet Rules
If you need to talk to someone or ask a question that not covered here email email@example.com or call 404-487-8330.
- How Many Rounds are there in the Producers Swap Meet Beat Battle?
- There are 4 Rounds in the battle of 16 producers. If we have more than 16 producers sign up then we do Wild Card Rounds for the final 16th spot.
- How Many Minutes Do We Have To Play Beats in Each Round?
- In the 1st Round you have 60 seconds (1 beat) to play your music. In the 2nd and 3rd Rounds you have 35 seconds (2 beats per producer). In the 4th Round you have 60 seconds (3 beats per producer). If we have a Wild Card Round and you’re in it then it’s 60 seconds (1 beat).
- How are the battles judged?
- In each Round 2 producers are called to the stage to compete with one another. The 1st, 2nd and 3rd Rounds are judged by our Music Industry Judging Panel. The 4th Round is judge by the crowd. The Wild Card Round if necessary is also judged by our Music Industry Judges.
Our Judges are instructed to base their decisions on how the beat is mixed, arranged and it’s overall feel. In the event that our judges unanimously decide that neither producer has played a beat that they would vote for, they can initiate the Double Elimination rule which would disqualify both producers.
- How Should I Bring My Music?
- You can bring your music on CD, Flash Drive and or mobile device. If you bring a CD we advise that you bring a backup.
- How many Beats do I need to bring?
- We suggest that you come with no less that 12 beats. Based on the number of rounds and beats that can be possibly played in each the number would equal 8 beats from round 1 to 4. However there are cases where there are ties between producers and the judges will ask for more beats to be played. So the more beats you have the better.
- What Time Should I Get There and How Much Does it cost for someone to just watch?
- If you don’t pre register online we suggest that you come at 8pm to register for the battle. By pre registering you guarantee your slot in the top 16 battle. If you don’t pre register we will still fit you in the battle but depending on how many people have registered before you may push you into the Wild Card Round.
General Admission for spectators is $10. You can pay that at the door the night of the event.